Portraying the theme Colorology in an abstract vision with mirror deep perceptions and soulful convictions designed to touch and move viewers, Anuja Sane’s paintings portray nature in all its splendor.
Her paintings show her perceptions regarding the beauty of Nature and its vivid marvels in an abstract expressive style by using rhythmic colors to change the moods of the onlooker.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management & Marketing of Man-Made Textiles, SASMIRA, Mumbai
- Degree with Textiles Majors from SNDT University, Juhu, Mumbai
UntitledAnuja SaneAbstract, Contemporary₹12,000.0012"x24"
UntitledAnuja SaneAbstract, Contemporary₹72,000.0024"x60"
- Dec 2016 - Agnipath, All India Art Exhibition 2015 - Award
- Oct 2015 – My Painting ‘Panchabhootam’ depicting 5 Elements of Nature was showcased at the 100 Thousand Poets for Change, Kitabkhana, Mumbai
- Sept 2015 – 2nd AIAE All India Art Exhibition – Award - Dr. S. M. Pandit Fine Art College, Bidar, Karnataka
- 2016 Solo Show of Painting, Leela Art Gallery, The Leela Hotel, Mumbai
- 2016 Scintillating Horizon, Art Walk Gallery, Trident Hotel, Mumbai
- 2015 Imagination Decoded, Kamalnayan Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 2017 – World Art Dubai, World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE.
- 2017 – 6th All India Women Artists’ Contemporary Art Exhibition 2017, Chandigarh
- 2017 – India Art Award 2017, Ahmedabad
- 2017 – Art for Heart, Moksha Art Gallery, Kochi
- 2016 – Affordable Art for Walls, Tilting Art Gallery, Pune
- 2016 – India Art Festival 2016, Nehru Centre, Mumbai
- 2016 – Monsoon 2016 a national group show, Tilting Art Gallery, Pune
- 2015 – 49th All India Annual Art 2016, Birla Academy of Art & Culture, Kolkata
- 2015 – M F Husain National Art Exhibition 2015, Indian Royal Academy, Gulbarga